Cool Air HVAC is a company that is currently seeking Full Time Level 2 to Journeyman HVAC/ Refrigeration Technicians and/or Gas Fitters
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Install, repair and ongoing maintenance of air handlers, filter systems and chiller plants.
- Installation of pool heaters, BBQ's, gas fire pits etc.
- Preventative maintenance of heating, air conditioning, ventilation, and refrigeration equipment, as well as accessories, in accordance with company requirements and manufacturer specifications.
- Diagnosing electrical and mechanical faults for HVAC system faults.
- Cleaning, adjusting, repairing systems, and performing warranty services.
- Performing emergency repairs promptly and efficiently.
- Providing technical direction and on-the-job training.
- Keeping daily logs and records of all maintenance functions.
- Ensuring compliance with appliance standards and with Occupational Health and Safety Act.
- Identifying maintenance risks on equipment.
- Maintenance of indoor air quality products.
- Ensuring company property, vehicles, and tools are being properly used, maintained, and accounted for.
- As needed or required, completes all paperwork in a neat, accurate, thorough, and timely manner.
- Represents the company professionally, honestly, and ethically in all business matters and concerns.
- Perform diagnoses on commercial refrigeration equipment.
- Performs similar/other duties as needed or assigned.
Knowledge, Experience, & Technical Skills:
- Level 2 - Journeyman HVAC & Refrigeration Technician
- Valid Gas Fitter B license an asset
- Valid Refrigeration license an asset
- Must have a valid class driver's 5 licence
- Must have a minimum of 3 years recent relevant HVAC industry field experience
- Must be physically able to perform heavy lifting
- Control Related experience is beneficial
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Proven commitment to the delivery of customer-focused service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Able to work with minimal supervision
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: Up to $46.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Company car
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Vision care
Flexible Language Requirement:
- 8 hour shift
- On call
Supplemental pay types:
Personal protective equipment (mask) required.
Work Location: In person