You will ensure a smooth appraisal management process by monitoring NAS appraisal requests from start through to completion while delivering a superior client experience. In this role, you will manage the communication, and assignment of work between NAS, the lender and the appraisers. Your mandate includes assigning tasks and handling all appraiser and client interactions, keeping them updated so all parties involved can meet contractual expected turnaround time of service delivery Training Provided.
Bilingual English / French Required
- Thoroughly review and process appraisal via the NAS appraisal management platform.
- Effectively communicate with lenders and appraisers by providing status updates, and client support.
- Handle and effectively respond to Appraiser, Applicant or Client’s phone calls and email inquiries regarding appraisal requests.
- Responsible for ensuring each request handled is in accordance with all department policies and procedures as outlined by Senior Management. Thoroughly review each request.
- Effectively communicate with management and cross-functional teams to ensure the timely completion of all requests within company-stated Service-Level Agreement.
- Meet all applicable departmental and employee level metric requirements; (i.e. quality requirements).
- Develop and maintain successful working relationships with clients and appraisers
- Maintain knowledge of and adhere to all organizational policies including but not limited to, data, security and health & safety polices
- Other duties as assigned
- Excellent communication skills: English and French- verbal and written fluency
- Industry experience in any of the following is an asset; business to business services, mortgage processing sector, call center/customer service environment, or professional data entry services
- Related post-secondary education is an asset
- Proficient computer skills including competency with MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Able to provide consistent, high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Demonstrates sound judgment and effective problem-solving skills
- Must be available to work a variety of shifts between 8am–9pm Monday to Friday and occasional weekends. Office location: Richmond Hill/ Markham
- Students/Graduates of the RPA/RPAA and Professional Mortgage courses programs are highly desired.
We are committed to providing persons with disabilities equal opportunities regarding all employment activities, including access to jobs and accommodations during employment as required, in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC) and the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Customer Service: 2 years (Required)
- French (Required)