In the Zone Party Rentals Ltd. is looking to grow our team with people who share our energy and enthusiasm for creating the best experience for our customers.
Some of the qualities we are looking for in a candidate are:
- Punctual and shows up for work
- Doesn't mind cleaning
- Not afraid of hard work
- Can take orders and get the job done
- Can work long hours if needed
- Able to work on short notice
- Friendly interpersonal skills
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Follow and keep to a set delivery schedule
- Good decision making when working independently
- Customer service driven with the ability to balance customer’s needs and company’s needs
- Handle pressure and difficult customers in a courteous manner
- This is a physical job which requires significant lifting and setting up of event rentals
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Drivers License (Class 5) Preferred
Responsibilities include loading, delivering, set-up, cleaning, take down, and returning equipment from warehouse to our customer’s site. You will be responsible for insuring all safety and operating instructions for the equipment are fully reviewed with the customer. You will deliver to residential parties, schools, churches, and businesses. You may also deliver to fairs, festivals, and large city events.
Most deliveries are on the weekends, a few deliveries are during the week. There will be days with very long hours.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary
- Grande Prairie, AB (Preferred)
- Drivers (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)