Shift Collab, a leader in therapy and mental health education, is hiring contract counsellors for our programs including our partnership with Maple, direct referrals as a part of Shift Collab and opportunities to support students through our student assistance program Real Campus.
This role is perfect for you if you are a Psychotherapist in private practice looking to adjunct your caseload or grow your private practice schedule. You must hold a Masters degree in counselling and are licensed to practice psychotherapy per the Ordre des psychologues du Québec.
Being a Shift Collab therapist means …
- Being part of a national team of clinicians who strive for making therapy simple, relatable and accessible;
- Being part of Maple, the most innovative virtual care platform in Canada;
- Supporting the Student Assistance Program Real Campus as a SAP counsellor;
- Accepting private pay referrals via our Shift Collab Program;
- Having 7 day a week, 12 hour a day access to a team of Care Coordinators, peer supervision, clinical direction and a supportive and social team;
- Allowing individuals to access therapy from the comfort of their own home;
- Allowing you to deliver therapy from the comfort of your own home;
- Working on your own schedule and augmenting your private practice caseload with Shift Collab clients;
- Being supported by a great team at Shift Collab.
- Have a masters degree in counselling, ie: MSW, RSW, Psychologist, Marriage and Family Therapy
- Licensed to practice psychotherapy: Ordre des psychologues du Québec
- Registered in Quebec's provincial College: Ordre des travailleurs sociaux et des therapeutes conjugaux et familiaux du Quebec;
- Have a minimum 6-8 hours of availability per week, flexible depending on program involvement
- Have up-to-date professional liability insurance or commit to having such insurance prior to your start date;
- Have a willingness to learn and be comfortable in providing virtual therapy;
- An asset would include the ability to speak multiple languages
Why work with us?
Owned by an MSW RSW, Shift Collab is a therapy, speaking and education company aimed at making mental health care normal. We are a driven team and over the past four years have grown our programs nationally. We value community and connection and believe in supporting each other via clinical and educational support, so that we can all thrive in practice. We value our community, diversity, strong clinical care and supporting companies, agencies and organizations in their quest to support the mental health care of their people.
1 - Please submit a resume and cover letter via Indeed.
2- If we believe that there is a potential fit, our team will review your application and reach out to you for a video interview during which we can discuss the role in greater detail.
Thank you and good luck!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract, Casual
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
- counselling: 1 year (Required)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings