Job title :
STAFFING SERVICES SCHEDULING CLERK
ROYAL INLAND HOSPITAL
RELIEF FULL TIME
Royal Inland Hospital in Kamloops, BC is looking for a Relief Full Time (37.5 hours per week) Staffing Scheduling Clerk to join their team! - if you have graduated from Grade 12 and have three year's recent experience....Apply today!
This position works within a customer-focused, team-oriented framework while performing staffing, scheduling and payroll clerical functions within a fully automated system, such as:
Hours of work:
- Receives and processes requests for vacancy coverage,
- Allocates and calls in relief staff to fill vacancies,
- Reviews and audits timekeeping records,
- Investigates, determines and processes employee pay queries/adjustments
- Maintains records of staff - names, addresses, phone numbers, availability for work,
- Maintains staffing systems - current schedules, orientation schedules, casual rosters, seniority lists,
- Reception and clerical duties.
Nights - 21:30 to 05:30
Come and join us! Our focus is on giving people room to grow, to make an impact in the lives of others.
Education, Training and Experience:
Skills and Abilities:
- Grade 12,
- Three year’s recent related experience, Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to deal with others effectively.
- Ability to organize work.
- Ability to operate related equipment.
- Physical ability to perform the duties of the position.
**ONLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.**