Pickering Casino Resort/ Casino Ajax is seeking Part-time Guest Services Representatives!
Don’t miss the opportunity to join One Toronto Gaming’s new Pickering Casino Resort / Casino Ajax Guest Services team!
Casino Ajax and Pickering Casino Resort are seeking dynamic individuals with a drive to succeed, energetic and strong guest relations skills; responsibilities of this role will align with the position of Guest Services Representative upon opening of Pickering Casino Resort. All candidates must be ready and willing to work. Successful candidates may be scheduled to work at both our Pickering Casino Resort and/or Ajax Casino locations.
Under the general direction of the Guest Services Supervisor, the position of Guest Services Representative is the ambassador of our Winner’s Circle Rewards loyalty program. This role will provide the highest level of customer service, including greeting customers, providing information on site events and promotions, and explaining the benefits of and enrolling Guests in the loyalty program. You will work under Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and comply with all applicable laws, policies and procedures. Above all else, management must lead by example to create Great Experiences and Memories for all guests and colleagues!
The ideal candidate is an energetic professional with proven knowledge, skills and abilities, executing the following in support of the company’s vision, mission and values:
- Provides exceptional customer service to all Guests;
- Verifies customer’s identification and screens players bonus points to provide information on redemption for cash back, meals or merchandises;
- Provides customers with information on Casino Pickering Resort facilities and amenities;
- Builds rapport with Guests and cultivates relationships with high potential Guests;
- Explain the benefits of the Rapid Rewards Program to customers and encourage enrolment;
- Answer all Guest’s inquiries and resolves guest’s concerns in a professional and prompt manner;
- Develops relationships with VIP Guests through interactions on the gaming floor;
- Devotes significant time being visible and available on the gaming floors to greet Guests;
- Assists with implementation of on-site events, promotions and entertainment initiatives;
- Provides support to the Player Development and marketing team as required;
- Assists in marketing and promotional events as required;
- Comply with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and all applicable laws, policies and regulations;
- Perform other duties as assigned by management.
Successful applicants will demonstrate the following qualifications:
- Post-secondary education in Hospitality, Marketing, Sales or a related field;
- Minimum of one (1) year of relevant hospitality experience;
- Knowledge of other loyalty programs an asset;
- Bilingualism considered an asset (Cantonese and/or Mandarin);
- Ability to maintain tact and composure during high-stress situations;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Excellent time management, organizational skills, and ability to meet deadlines;
- Ability to work independently as well as a member of a team;
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to take the initiative;
- Excellent customer service skills in order maintain a good rapport with vendors, employees and management;
- Willing to work flexible schedule including weekends, holidays and overnight shifts;
- Ability to obtain registration as a Category 2 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.
Pickering Casino Resort candidates must be ready and willing to work a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, holidays and overnights. The hours of work will be based on operational needs. Ready to embark on your next adventure?
Great Canadian Gaming Corporation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion and we welcome all qualified applicants to apply to join our team of unique contributors. We accommodate people with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process and applicants are encouraged to advise Human Resources in advance if an accommodation is required. We thank all applicants for their interest and will contact those qualified to continue in the recruitment process.
Job Type: Part-time