As one of our front-line Relationship Managers, you will be responsible for providing superior service and solutions to Goldmoney clients and ensuring an excellent user experience.
This role requires someone with a client-first approach that can quickly and effectively identify the root cause of client issues and bring them through to resolution, while also delivering a pleasant and reassuring experience for the client. Every interaction is an opportunity to create a new success story!
Successful Relationship Managers cultivate a deep expertise about how the Goldmoney platform operates – you will gain exposure to every area of business operations and expand your professional horizons, and in doing so, become equipped to exceed any client’s expectations.
What We Offer
- Employee equity bonus plan.
- The opportunity to be part of an international game-changing company.
- A positive open office space conveniently located in downtown Toronto’s expanding startup community.
- Fully stocked kitchen full of free snacks and drinks!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Primarily responding to inbound client messages, emails, and phone calls.
- Resolving client issues and answering any product-related questions that may come your way, both internally and externally.
- Clarifying client complaints, determining causes of problems, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
- Identifying and escalating issues to the compliance and/or development teams as required.
- Working with local and remote team members and the rest of the Goldmoney team in-person as well as via Slack and email.
- Following communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Testing new deployments and flagging issues to ensure a seamless user experience.
Qualifications and Skills
- 2+ years of relevant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Most critically, the ability to learn quickly, developing a deep knowledge of Goldmoney's platform and offerings.
- Proven customer service success in a commercial setting, primarily with written interactions.
- Financial technology (fintech) experience, or a passion for finance or precious metals.
- Experience working in a startup environment where problem solving and flexibility are rewarded.
- Working knowledge of Zendesk.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $55,000.00 /year
- Relationship Management: 2 years (Required)
- Toronto, ON (Required)
- English (Required)