NOW HIRING 2nd & 3rd Year Apprentice Electricians for project located in Delia, Alberta
Qualified applicants must be familiar with commercial electrical work and possess the ability to think on their feet and adapt to situations that may arise on the work site. On-site experience is required.
Under the supervision/guidance from Journeyman Electricians, Apprentices are involved with tasks such as:
- Read and interpret drawings, blueprints, schematics, and electrical code specifications.
- Layout of electrical wiring, equipment and fixtures based on job specifications and local codes.
- Install, alter, repair, and maintain various electrical systems and related equipment.
- Inspect electrical systems, equipment, and components to identify hazards, defects and to ensure compliance with code.
- May install and calibrate instrumentation and related devices.
- Documentation: QA/QC JHA’s, Health & Safety Checklist, Equipment Inspections
- Identify components and mount nameplates and other identification tools according to wiring diagrams.
- Maintain a clean and safe work area.
- Comply with standards and procedures of the General Contractor Health & Safety Policies, Crestview Electric’s Health & Safety Manual, and Occupational Health & Safety Regulations
This job is in the Village of Delia, Alberta (located 45 km Northeast of Drumheller). Individuals are responsible for their own transport to and from this job site - travel, accommodations, or any type of living out allowance are not provided. Preference will be given to those applicants who reside in Delia and surrounding areas.
Reference ID: (AR) P20-935
Contract length: 9 months
Expected start date: 2021-05-14
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Salary: $22.20-$25.90 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
To keep our team members as safe as possible, job sites require the use of face coverings, hand sanitizer, daily COVID-19 Health Check Questionnaires, and appropriate physical distancing practices.
- Electrical: 2 years (preferred)
- Drivers Licence (required)