We’re looking for a COVID screener / janitorial staff to assist a client for a 9-10 day period, beginning December 11. Your main responsibility will be working from a site trailer to monitor the arrival and departure of contractors during a maintenance shut-down.
- Complete COVID screening questions and assessment with each person who enters
- assist with site janitorial duties as required though the day (ie sanitizing high touch areas, cleaning washrooms, lunch rooms, etc)
- This is a 9-10 day assignment, beginning December 11
- Work hours begin at 6am; 12 hr shifts
- Work will be based from a job site trailer; safety shoes are preferred
- Pay rate: $15.00 + 4% vacation pay
Kelly connects talented people to companies in need of their skills in areas including Office, Contact Center, Light Industrial, Science, Engineering, and more. We’re always thinking about what’s next in the evolving world of work, and we help people ditch the script on old ways of thinking and embrace the value of all workstyles in the workplace. We directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world, and we connect thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners in our outsourcing and consulting practice. Visit kellyservices.com and let us help with what’s next for you.
Kelly Services (Canada) Ltd., is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
Contract length: 10 days
Expected start date: 2020-12-11
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: $15.00 per hour
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place