Strathmore Ford & Kaizen Automotive Group is one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies and a leader in automotive retail. We are always looking to expand and grow our business and are currently looking to add a qualified JOURNEYMAN TECHNICIAN to our Strathmore team. If you’ve got the horsepower to join a fast paced environment and hit our high standards – apply today!
The Journeyman Technician is responsible for testing, diagnosing, and repairing automotive systems that require being fixed. The areas of specialization include front-end components, 4WD, electrical and electronic systems, diagnostics, alignments, steering, suspension, brake systems, hydraulic systems, fuel and emission systems, ignition system, A/C, cooling and heating systems, drive train components and more. The role must thrive in a fast paced environment and will review work orders with their supervisors, complete reports to record problems and work performed, and work with advisors and customers to be able to explain the necessary work.
****We are offering a Signing Bonus at six months of employment and at One year****
- Diagnosis and repair of vehicles
- Performing vehicle maintenance
- Participate in available FORD training program
- Perform FORD specific repairs as guided by bulletin and warranty steps and procedures
- Maintain clean working environment
- CVIP Licensed &/or Journeyman certificate
- Basic journeyman mechanics tools
- Positive attitude and a desire to repair vehicles correctly
- Time management skills
Compensation and Benefits;
In addition to competitive pay, we offer our employees;
- Group Health & Dental
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities.
If you are in alignment with our values of integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork – now might be the time for you to accelerate your career as part of one of the 50 Best Managed Companies in Canada.
Job Type: Full-time
- Ford Service: 2 years (Required)
- Auto Mechanic Journeyman (Required)