Location: New Minas, Nova Scotia
Schedule: Monday- Thursday 8AM- 5PM, 1 Day 8AM-6PM
Full-Time or Part-Time
New Minas Dental is currently looking to hire a Full-Time or Part-Time Registered Dental Assistant to join our busy and well established practice. The successful candidate will have a passion for building strong patient relationships and contributing to their ongoing oral health. As a RDA at this practice you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from a strong team of dental professionals.New Grads Welcome!!
What you will benefit from:
- Exposure to a large network of dental professionals
- Growth and Development Opportunities
- Practice specific social events and community involvement
- Uniform allowance, health benefits available. Family focused practice in the beautiful Annapolis Valley, village of New Minas.
- Clinical chairside assisting duties including knowledge of instrumentation
- Establish strong patient relationships while maintaining ethical professional behaviour
- Cleans and prepares treatment room in accordance with infection control and practice protocols for each patient
- Detailed understanding of practice health and safety requirements
- Registered Dental Assistant
- New Grads Welcome!
We thank all applicants, but only suitable applicants will be contacted. Job applicants with a disability who require reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or hiring process can contact our Talent Team. Reasonable accommodations will be determined on a case-by-case basis and your request will be responded to as soon as possible.
Job Type: Full-time
- New Minas, NS (Preferred)
- Dental Assistant (Required)