We at Smith Personnel Staffing Solutions are looking for full time restoration General labours for Brandon. The successful candidate must be able to complete a variety of tasks and responsibilities including:
- Onsite emergency response activities, such as pumping water, removing or cleaning carpet, removing drywall etc.
- Doing specialty cleaning and de-greasing of walls and ceiling surfaces.
- Must be physically fit and be able to lift a minimum of 50lbs.
- Must display good manners and attitude toward the property owner, occupants of the property, co-workers and sub-contractors.
- Must adhere to company policy regarding acceptable standards to follow at a customer site
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Previous construction or cleaning work preferred.
- Experience with hand tools & power tools preferred.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
- Related courses or certifications is an asset
- Must posses a valid drivers license and vehicle
- Must be able to pass a criminal record check
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.00 to $15.00 /hour
- light construction: 1 year (Preferred)
- Brandon, MB (Preferred)
- Manitoba drivers license (Required)