Site Coordinator – Residential & Mixed-Use High-Rise Developer/Builder
About The Developer:
- Are you an experienced Site Coordinator who wants to advance your career and work for a Developer/Builder who understands the value of employee satisfaction and career development
- Do you want to work for a company where quality is value proposition number one, and you ensure all standards are followed
- Are you looking for an opportunity to work on Condos and Mixed-Use Development projects where $4M per unit isn’t out of the question
What the Developer Is Looking For:
- For over 20 years, this company has been committed to creating landmark urban condominium communities characterized by outstanding location, iconic architecture and design, with inspired amenities and innovative technologies.
- From homeowners to partners, employees and consultants, this organization puts people first, ensuring that everyone is a priority.
- All their projects are unique and highly desirable. Whether it’s a master-planned community tailored to active individuals, high-end Condominiums in Yorkville or on the Waterfront, or High-Rise Mixed-Use Developments, they love to take their innovation to a whole new level every time.
- A minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in a Site Construction Management environment and has been on most projects from start to finish.
- Residential and mixed-use high-rise related experience is a definite asset
- Construction/project management education.
- Interact with and coordinate contractors, consultants, architects, engineers, trades and maintenance personnel on various project issues/concerns
- Assist with special projects as required
- Coordinate various project documentation, including bid packages / contracts and pay request preparation
- Assist with sourcing, solicitation and follow-up of contractors
- Prepare contracts, project correspondence, maintain data, record maintenance, pay request submissions, etc.
- Develop bid documents and specifications for solicitation of professional services (consultants, architects, engineers) and contractors
- Coordinate and review required shop drawings
- Manage RFIs / Site Instructions / Clarifications
- Identify long-lead material orders to ensure orders are placed efficiently
- Deficiency remediation and suite finishing coordination/inspection
- Co-ordination of suite selections and upgrades
- Quantity surveying
- Balancing a demanding work schedule among multiple structures
- Managing tasks through to completion, and documenting and reporting on progress
- Additional administrative responsibilities as required
To Be Considered for This Rare Opportunity:
- $70K to $90K is the starting salary range, depending solely on the skills and experience you bring to the table. If you think you deserve more coming in the door, tell us why and the option may become available!
- In addition, they offer RRSP Matching, Health Benefits, Company Truck, 2 weeks’ vacation to start plus Christmas Shutdown, and an Annual Bonus tied to your performance and the company’s profitability (which is off the charts, by the way).
Please send your resume and project list in confidence to Karen at firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. You can also contact Karen in full confidence at 647.943.6139 to learn more about this role.
We thank all applicants for their kind interest, however, only those with relevant experience will be contacted at this time. All resumes and project lists will be considered for all other current relevant roles as well as be kept on file for future consideration, so please don’t hesitate to apply.
Who We Are:
PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions is a Canadian firm established specifically to meet the recruitment needs of the Design & Construction Industry related to Buildings & Civil Infrastructure. Partnering with top tier firms and organizations while representing the career goals and aspirations of our candidates, we provide effective recruitment solutions ensuring a match that produces positive and rewarding results. Whether you are an employer seeking key staff or a professional looking for your next role, PMC Specialist Recruitment Solutions offers its specialty service and expertise producing effective and efficient results.
Architecture, Development & Interior Design
Civil Infrastructure & Buildings Construction
Mechanical / Electrical / Plumbing (MEP)
Facilities & Property Management