To apply, please visit the Career Section of our website at www.concentra.ca
NO EMAILS PLEASE
Concentra Bank is a purpose-based organization, striving to create the future of banking. We are embarking on a bold plan to evolve and grow a diversified, top tier performing company delivering greater value to employees, customers, and owners.
As an innovative and future-focused company, we form partnerships to deliver industry-leading financial solutions to our customers. We offer a wide range of financial solutions including specialized banking, consumer finance, treasury, wealth and trust services and more. We strive to be among the most trusted organizations in Canada by solving problems for our customers and offering a positive, seamless clients experience.
Concentra Trust – a wholly-owned subsidiary – has been delivering estate and trust services nationwide for over 65 years.
Concentra employees enjoy a competitive total rewards package and flexible work environment. We are looking for a results oriented leader to join our team in a home office environment.
Senior Trust Solutions Advisor
The Senior Trust Solutions Advisor generates business development opportunities by qualifying leads and prospecting for estate, trust, power of attorney and agency solutions as well as providing relationship management support to onboard and service clients. This position works directly with referral sources and clients to build and maintain relationships, and to support their account needs.
- The Senior Trust Solutions Advisor sells and supports sales targets for estate, trust, power of attorney and agency solutions
- Responds to inquiries regarding potential estate, trust, power of attorney and agency opportunities
- Arranges and carries out one-on-one sales conversations and meetings with clients to assess needs, provides information on Concentra Trust solutions and takes all necessary steps to qualify the client
- Maintains and builds upon an established Centre of Influence (COI) network of estate and trust professionals including relationships with investment managers, wealth management firms, financial services companies, credit unions, law firms, accounting firms and other referral sources to promote referrals for Concentra Trust solutions where appropriate
- Meets sales volume and profitability targets as identified in defined growth strategies
- Assists with presentations to internal and external audiences
- Attends industry events to support business development activities and increase profile in the industry
- Delivers relationship management and excellent service to clients
- Ensures the administration of assigned files is carried out in accordance with understood service guidelines, parameters and posted service standards for accuracy and timeliness
- Completion of a diploma, post-secondary degree or designation in a business or financial field
- 5 years progressive experience in the financial services/trust industry, including 3 years’ experience in sales and/or client relationship management role
- Completion of STEP Designation or Certificate in Estate and Trust Administration (or agreement to enroll within 6 months of commencement)
- Completion of financial services Designation such as Professional Financial Planner (PFP) or Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is a strong asset
- Practical experience in estate, trust and power of attorney administration is also a strong asset
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered
Applications for this opportunity accepted until end of day March 5, 2021.
To apply, please visit our Career page at www.concentra.ca
At Concentra, our goal is to achieve a workforce as diverse as the people we partner with. We encourage all members of the designated groups; aboriginal people, persons with disabilities, women, visible minorities and others to join our team. Concentra strives to provide a safe and respectful work environment free of discrimination and harassment and is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection processes.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Application deadline: 2021-03-05
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- sales: 1 year (preferred)
- Remote interview process
- Virtual meetings