Term: 12 month full-time contract with opportunity for full-time
Reporting to Plant & Engineering Manager, the Customer Service Representative will work in a fast paced environment, on a highly collaborative team in an inclusive environment. This person will be the primary interface between the customer and Zurn. He / She will be responsible for internally managing quotes and sales orders in cooperation with field account managers and sales reps. This position requires strong communication skills in customer service and field sales support.
- Frequent interaction with customers in order to quickly address customer concerns
- Actively manage the customer quotes and orders across the entire life cycle.
- Answer phones, managing questions related to product availability, pricing and order status.
- Accurately create and process project quotations.
- Answer and manage emails, keep accurate and up to date records.
- Work and interact with multiple inter-company departments – Purchasing, Distribution, and the Manufacturing facility.
- Accounts Payable-Timely and efficient review and processing of vendor invoices and expenses for payment according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Provide cross functional support to the finance team as needed
- Assist with special projects as assigned and other related duties as required
Experience and Skill Required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in customer service
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with accounts payable
- Post Secondary education preferably in Accounting
- Good understanding of accounting principles and GAAP
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
- Strong attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong Data entry skills.
- Experience with Infor Visual software is an asset
- Experience working within ERP systems preferred
- Working knowledge of MS Office software including Excel, Word and Outlook.
- A demonstrated track record of positive results is required.
- Ability to work in a continuous improvement environment
- Commitment to putting customers’ first, continuous improvement and culture of winning.
- Self-motivated individual able to multi-task effectively and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to follow processes, prioritize, manage time effectively, learn quickly, and have a sense of urgency
Rexnord® is a $2 billion multi-platform diversified global industrial company with exceptional and trusted brands that serve a diverse array of global end markets. Founded in 1891, Rexnord is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, U.S.A. and employs approximately 8,000 associates worldwide. For more information about the company visit www.rexnordcorp.com.
The company is operated in a disciplined way with the Rexnord Business System (RBS), a process-based framework for world-class operating performance and continuous improvement. RBS enables speed, scalability and consistency to drive superior customer satisfaction and financial results. By deploying our RBS methodology, Rexnord continues to solidify and grow long-standing, globally competitive businesses, while systematically integrating acquisitions and finding new ways to grow.
Doing the right thing has been part of our core values for more than a century. So have volunteerism and philanthropy, and our Rexnord Foundation formalized this commitment more than 60 years ago. We make our communities better with individual and organizational volunteering, matching gifts, grants, scholarships and corporate donations.
Filamat Composites Inc. is part of Zurn Industries Limited, a large organization with worldwide expertise in storm water treatment and wastewater pre-treatment solutions. Filamat manufactures fiberglass reinforced plastic (FRP) products and custom-engineered composite solutions in the fields of storm water, municipal water & wastewater, mining and solvent extraction, chemical processing, air treatment and pulp and paper. Filamat is committed to the delivery of our customer’s products with exceptional service and quality. Our World Class methods will deliver superior value and inspire excellence in our relationships with customers, employees, suppliers and stakeholders.
Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Rexnord, including it’s subsidiaries, is an accessible employer. Upon request, Rexnord accommodates candidates with disabilities throughout the hiring process.
Contract length: 12 months
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Casual dress
- Company events
- On-site parking
- customer service: 3 years (preferred)
- Accounts payable: 2 years (preferred)