Please note 2 options are available for this position.
Option 1: If you are not bound by specific immigration processes that require you to work on-site, you can opt to work from home and occupy this position remotely from any of the following provinces: Manitoba, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island, Saskatchewan, Quebec.
Option 2: If you are bound by specific immigration processes that require you to work on-site, or if you simply prefer to work on-site, this position can be occupied from our contact center located in Alberton, Prince Edward Island.
IO Solutions is looking for English-speaking or bilingual (English and French) candidates who enjoy challenges and who love helping customers over the phone. We offer you the opportunity to learn and develop your skills and talents in a rewarding career through our Advancement Program.
WHAT WE OFFER
· Full-time paid training
· Flexible schedules that help you achieve a better work/life balance
· Up to 50% discount on cell phone plans from our partners
· A dynamic and welcoming work environment (even working from home!)
· Incentive premiums and stimulating recognition initiatives
· Job stability
· A multicultural team that makes you feel challenged and appreciated
· A real opportunity to build a rewarding career through our Advancement Program; 95% of our management team members started at IO Solutions as telephone representatives. Today, they hold positions as trainers, supervisors, managers in the call center as well as in the IT, finance, communications and human resources departments.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; French is an asset
· Customer focused, positive attitude, empathy and good listening skills
· Ability to work in a computer environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Punctuality and respect for work schedules
· Good time management
· Organized and autonomous
· Interact with customers by phone; advise and offer solutions adapted to their needs
· Establish a climate of trust with the client in order to promote products, services and client retention
· Provide attentive, courteous and efficient customer service
· Provide a unique experience through the quality of your service delivery
· Act as an expert on our products and services
· Analyze customer needs based on account and billing information
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual dress
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Vision care
- Are you applying to work remotely or to work from our contact center?
- In which province do you currently reside?
- Please enter your email address