We are looking for an experienced Salesforce Developer to join our team for a 6-12 months contract employment. The ideal candidate should have prior experience working with Apex programming language and have a strong understanding of the Salesforce platform.
What do you need to succeed?
5+ years of extensive development experience in Salesforce platform that includes coding and configuration
- Design and develop custom applications for Salesforce platform using Apex programming language, Omnistudio suite
- Design and develop Salesforce forms ( Omnistudio Suite for form layout & connectivity, Data raptors for data transformation , Integration Procedures)
- Design and create extensible and reusable Lighting web components using Salesforce configuration tools (e.g., Flows, Process Builder, etc)
- Develop and maintain custom objects, Trigger, Classes and Batch jobs
- Develop forms and applications using Salesforce Process Automation tools such Flows, Workflow, Process Builder, Approval Process and Email Templates
- Develop and maintain websites using Experience Builder, Web Experience Toolkit, Salesforce workbench etc.
- Preffered to have knowledge of Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL
- Should have good understanding on Salesforce framework of information sharing via Profiles, Permission sets, Public Groups, Sharing Settings and Sharing Rules
- Should have good understanding of Salesforce Governing limits
- Must have a deeper knowledge on Object and Object Relation and should have strong data modeling background
- Proficient with DML operation, SOQL and SOSL Statements
- Familiar with Agile methodology
- Background in Salesforce test driven development (TDD)
- Ability to effectively communicate with Product Managers, Business Analysts, Data Developers and Testers
- Developer should be fast learner and has an ability to effectively communicate and coordinate within the team in fast-paced development cycle
Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience working with the Salesforce platform.
- Salesforce developer certification is preferred
- Prior experience working with Apex programming language.
- Familiarity with Salesforce forms (Omnistudio Suite) DML, SOQL and SOSL
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Design System and Lightning Web components
- Great to have experience with Salesforce Mobile
- Great to have experience with Salesforce Experience Cloud Setup and configurations
- Familiar with VS Code/SFDX for development
- Git or Git-based products such as Bitbucket
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
The candidate must be a Canadian citizen or Permanent Resident with at least 5 years of residence in Canada. All the candidates have to go through a security clearance and must be able to successfully complete the security clearance prior to the start of the project. We offer a competitive salary, a remote workspace, and great people to collaborate with. If this job sounds perfect for you please apply.