A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
Advantageous corporate agreements
Full range of group insurance benefits
Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
Purchase option of company stocks
Health and wellness program in the workplace
Assistance program for employees and their families
We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
SUMMARY OF TASKS:
Reporting to the Sales Analyst, the Administrative Technician will act as a liaison between various departments and customers. The role is responsible for the co-ordination of sales activities for the Loblaws Retail and Speciality Cheese Sales team. This person is responsible for maintaining an efficient and effective office environment, and displaying a high level of professionalism, organization and communication skills. The candidate will take initiative and demonstrate a positive attitude, show attention to detail and be a self-motivator. They must be able to work well independently or in a team, and must have the capacity to structure their day accordingly and work within timelines.
- Data analysis and reporting from sales systems, including promo & baseline analysis
- Co-ordinate and monitor pricing changes and ensure accuracy of published price plans
- Support Loblaw Sales Team with account setup, listing trackers, promotional recap, samples, forecasting, administration, along with other sales related tasks
- Maintain a high knowledge and understanding of all Saputo marketing plans and policies, operating procedures and products
- Ensure all correspondence and reports are completed on time and in a thorough manner
- Ability to problem solve and provide solutions
- Data entry & extraction/inputting of data where required
- Customer interaction and follow up as required
- All other duties assigned.
- Post-secondary Degree or equivalent experience
- Sales/admin experience would be an asset, but not required
- Proficiency with Excel (working knowledge of intermediate Excel formulas and pivot tables)
- Experience with software such as; Feature Vision and Precima is preferred
- Strong communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Dependable, self-disciplined and team oriented
- Ability to work under pressure in a high priority/fast pace environment
- Possess a “can do” approach and attitude with proven ability to influence others
- Strong administrative competencies
- Please note that the duties, skills and requirements contained in the posting are common to the role and do not represent an exhaustive list of tasks and duties. Therefore some of the items may be subject to change based on needs of the business requirements.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations may be available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.