iRange Toronto. VIRTUAL JOB FAIR - FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2021 @ 10:00AM
Virtual one-on-one interviews with the hiring manager!
Humber College Community Employment Services is working in partnership with iRange Toronto to host a virtual job fair:
iRange Toronto is a first-class driving range and is the largest fully automated driving range in Canada and can accommodate up to 40 golfers at one time. The central feature of the system is it automatically sets up balls for golfers to hit so that they do not have to set up a new ball prior to their next stroke – and continues to do so instantaneously after every practice shot!
The successful candidate will:
- Delivering superior food & beverage service and maximizing guest satisfaction.
- Executes inventory control and calculation for monthly analysis and reconciliation.
- Identifies opportunities to control costs of goods and waste management.
- Participates with the Chef and senior management- incorporating a menu pricing
structure that will support the bottom line goals.
- Directs ordering amounts, timing of orders, receiving, invoice settlement and accuracy,
storage temperatures and areas.
- Manages department members that may include, but is not limited to: hosts and
- Ensure all sanitation and food safety guidelines are maintained.
- Knowledge of basic Microsoft Office applications.
- TouchBistro POS system for basic menu programming and daily use.
Education/ Work experience requirements:
- 2 years minimum working in the food/take out industry
Key technical and behavioral competencies:
- Ability to enforce iRange standards, policies and procedures with the food and beverage
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments- time management.
- Ability to direct performance of staff and follow up with corrections where needed.
- Ability to identify departmental training needs and arrange for such training to be
- Ability to input and access information into on site computer and POS systems.
- Ability to remain calm and courteous with demanding/difficult guests and/or situations.
- Ability to lift more than 20 lbs and bend and stand for long periods of time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $14.25-$19.00 per hour