Triple M Metal is a subsidiary of the Giampaolo Group of Companies (GGC), a Platinum member of Canada's Best Managed Companies and Canada's largest metal recycling organization.
We are transforming the way we work and want you to be a part of it. The Weigh Scale Operator role is responsible for all facets of the truck weighing process including scale operation, data collection and entry and general administrative support ensuring accuracy in inventory and contract management. Additionally, this role is responsible for facilitating accurate and timely monetary transitions while ensuring exceptional customer service and positive customer relations.
Triple M Metal wants to create an efficient circular economy, recycling at its best. For forty years, we have focused on finding homes for the scrap metal that our society generates. Our industry knowledge of the metal markets makes us a leader in both ferrous and non-ferrous metals. We see ourselves on a tremendous growth path with a target of doubling our volume in the next five years. Are you up for the challenge?
What do you bring to the table? How do your skills and Triple M’s needs match up to make the ultimate tag team?
What we expect you to do:
· Operate the truck scale and accurately record collected weights into meyer inventory management system in accordance with operational policies and procedures;
· Manage cash transactions and issue payment receipts ensuring customer satisfaction and accurate cash management;
· Provide exceptional customer service to members of the public, company drivers and/or third party brokers in accordance company values;
· Conduct site surveillance from scale house in accordance with established guidelines and report any and all issues arising from unauthorized personnel on or around the property;
· Other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Monday to Friday 8:00AM - 4:30PM
- Every other Saturday 8:00am - 12:00pm every other
· Standards that mirror Triple M Metal’s Core Values of Respect, Ethics, Service, Team and Pride;
· An Ontario Secondary School Diploma or equivalent;
· Previous experience with cash handing, dispensing and balancing;
· Previous weigh scale experience would be an asset;
· Previous experience working in a similar environment would be an asset.
Want to meet us? Great! We want to meet you too! Here are some things to prepare for the interview:
Examples of how you interact with teammates and customers, putting the team’s success first!
Come with your passion and tell us how you want to change the way that we do work!
Triple M Metal LP is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we welcome diversity in the workplace. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals, including visible minorities, Aboriginal People, and persons with disabilities. To request any accommodations you may require to participate in the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials or accessible meeting rooms) contact us at 905-547-888 extension 106 to discuss your needs. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals; however, only those under consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Apprenticeship
- Dental care
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place