157 Roseberry Street, Campbellton, New Brunswick E3N 2G6
- High School diploma or GED preferred.
- Experience in retail sales preferred.
- Ability to work in the conditions described below.
- Ability to perform essential duties and physical functions described below.
- Ability to work with the equipment, tools and materials listed below.
- Ability to work as scheduled and arrive to work on time.
- Ability to communicate (orally and in writing) in English.
- Ability to perform the four (4) basic arithmetic operations (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
- Provides prompt, courteous customer service.
- Ring up all sales on cash register properly and accurately, handling money, checks, and other types of payment received for
- Performs multi-function operation of fuel console, lottery machine, money order machine, telecom transactions, etc.
- Performs multi-function and cleaning duties necessary to maintain store cleanliness inside and out; basic upkeep and
cleaning of all equipment at store.
- Inspect store facilities and equipment for safety, cleanliness, and proper working order.
- Contacts maintenance for repair when needed.
- Completes build-to’s for ordering/purchasing merchandise.
- Receives and verifies vendor deliveries.
- Controls merchandise, cash shortages, and other selling expenses.
- Assists in maintaining proper inventory levels and shift audits.
- Assists new applicants with application process.
- Performs all duties with minimal supervision.
- Attends job-related meetings (may be required to work irregular hours).
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Store Manager.
- Perform approximately 95% of all work indoors, but will be required to work outside to clean parking lots, gas pumps,
take out garbage, etc.
- Exposure to extreme cold temperatures while performing occasional work in a walk in cooler and/or freezer.
- Exposure to occasional noise.
- Work with a minimum direction and periodic supervision.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for up to 8 hours.
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 30 pounds from ground to overhead up to 30 minutes of workday (i.e., assisting in
stocking/maintaining inventory levels).
- Ability to occasionally lift and/or carry up to 60 pounds from ground to waist level (i.e., to replenish fountain syrups).
- Ability to push/pull with arms up to a force of 20 pounds (i.e., utilizing a hand-truck).
- Ability to bend at waist with some twisting up to one hour of workday.
- Ability to grasp, reach and manipulate objects with hands up to all day. (This handwork requires eye-hand coordination, and
may require climbing a ladder to store and retrieve materials or place and remove signs).
THE ABOVE STATEMENTS REFLECT THE GENERAL QUALIFICATIONS/DUTIES AND/OR RESPONSIBILITIES NECESSARY TO IDENTIFY THE JOB AND ARE NOT NECESSARILY INTENDED TO SET FORTH ALL OF THE SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS OF THE JOB.
This Job Description may change periodically as required by business necessity, with or without advance notice to employees.
Couche-Tard / Circle K valorise la diversité et de l’inclusion et vise à créer un milieu de travail sain, accessible et gratifiant qui met en valeur la contribution unique de nos employés au succès de notre entreprise. En tant qu'employeur qui s'engage à respecter l'équité en matière d'emploi, nous encourageons les candidatures les plus diverses afin de pouvoir nous doter d’un effectif varié et représentatif de nos clients et des communautés que l’on sert. Des accommodements sont disponibles sur demande pour les candidats qui participent à tous les aspects du processus de sélection.