About Peak Medical Group:
Peak is an industry leading provider of Respiratory, Allergy, Internal medicine and Sleep Medicine consultations and Pulmonary diagnostics in Alberta. We are made up of passionate individuals focused on providing the best possible patient experience. Please check out our web pageat www.peakmedicalgroup.ca
Peak Sleep Clinic is seeking an energetic and enthusiastic individual to join our ever-expanding network of sleep clinics acting as our patient care coordinator. Reporting to the Project manager, the Patient Care Coordinator is an integral part of our sleep clinic helping provide individualized care and follow-up to our patients.
- Acting as the primary contact with the patients, you will assist the patients as they go through the sleep process. Your client-directed service and empathy ensures patients have a great experience with our clinic
- Your fine eye for detail helps ensure all paperwork and insurance forms are correctly completed
- Your ability to keep track of the many patients under your care ensures an efficient service to our patients
- You can anticipate the needs of our patients and ensure every patient receives individualized care and attention
- Your effective horizontal and vertical communications help shape the service delivery at Peak Sleep Clinic
- Your friendly and respectful manner on the phone acts as the first contact with our patients and the clinic. Positive attitude and self-motivation are a must!
- Your strong organizational skills anchor our sleep department and keep the flow of patients moving
- You act as a great representative of Peak Sleep to the various referring clinics throughout Alberta
- Your strong communication skills help keep our physicians, administrative staff, and Respiratory Therapists up to date on patient progress and concerns
- High school diploma or GED
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Experience with EMR system(s)
- Excellent customer service with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Taking initiative
This is a full time, Calgary based position with benefits.
Please submit your cover letter and resume. Only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience:
- Medical Office Assistant: 1 year
Job Type: Full-time