Do you have a strong customer service, administrative background who enjoys hands-on work such as being in the office and on the field? Muraflex is looking for motivated Field Service Coordinators who enjoy both aspects and who would love to grow their career within the company!
Muraflex is a North American demountable partitions manufacture. Based in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, they provide a customizable wall solution whose design aims for the improvement of the work environment, a concept popularized in Europe.
Reporting to the Field Service Manager, the Field Service Coordinator will be a support to the Field Service team, being the link between the Montreal Head Office and our US clients’ and installers. They will coordinate tasks as well as following up on materials.
· Handle service calls/warranty
· Troubleshoot and diagnose situation
· Log information into Excel, Flex & SAP
· Prepare material such as aluminium, glass, hardware etc.
· Coordinate with Installers and Field Service representatives if required
· Coordinate with clients and set up installers as per client’s availability
Qualifications and Requirements
· Ability to multitask various projects at the same time
· Has great interpersonal and communicational skills
· Ability to problem solve and analyze information and plans
· Ability to adapt and learn quickly
· Experience with AutoCAD, Inventor, Solidworks software is a plus
· 1-year hands-on experience in this field
· Good knowledge in Excel, Outlook MS Office
What we offer
- Competitive Salary
- Possibility for growth and advancement
- Health Benefits
- Many more!
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Casual Dress
- Commuter Benefits
- Company Events
- Dental Care
- Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Extended Health Care
- Life Insurance
- On-site Parking
- Paid Time Off
- Wellness Program
- administration: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- construction job site: 1 year (Preferred)