Are you a Master’s Level Social Worker who has the clinical skills and experience to truly make a difference in the lives of your clients? We want to hear from you! We are currently looking for experienced MSW’s to join our team of highly skilled rehabilitation professionals in the Guelph Area.
The Social Work Consulting Group is a community-based rehabilitation practice that provides qualified and experienced therapists to serve clients in their homes, schools and other community settings.
We focus on the assessment and treatment of individuals and families whose lives have been affected and altered by traumatic injuries including brain injuries, spinal cord injuries and complex orthopedic injuries. We serve both pediatric and adult populations.
Our promise is to provide the highest quality service possible to our clients. As a result, our culture and work environment are unlike any other in our industry and provides all the supports our team requires to deliver on that promise.
- A flexible caseload
- Ongoing educational opportunities
- Skilled clinical and peer support
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- A supportive, team environment
- Access to an interdisciplinary team of professional
When part of our team, the successful candidate will undertake the following:
- Provide assessment and counselling to clients who have experienced trauma, traumatic brain injury, spinal cord injury and complex orthopedic injury
- Interface with the medical, legal and insurance systems
- Connect clients with a variety of relevant community-based resources and services
- Provide detailed, comprehensive reports as part of the medical-legal system
Qualifications and Skills:
- A Master’s degree in Social Work
- A minimum of three years clinical experience
- Motivated self-starter with superior technical, verbal and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills and proven ability to work with different personality types
- Hospital experience is preferred
- Current registration with the OCSWSSW and Ontario Association of Social Workers
- Bilingualism, case management and/or family counselling experience is an asset
- Driver’s licence with access to a vehicle
For more info visit: http://www.swcg.ca/
Job Type: Full-time
- Clinical: 3 years (Preferred)
- Master's Degree (Required)