We are an established private college located in Vancouver BC offering post-secondary career training programs since 1993. Recently moved to a new location and implemented new programs, we are currently looking to fill the position of Human Resource Administrator with an energetic individual with the following responsibilities:
1. Prepare, enter, edit, and proofread outgoing messages such as mail/email correspondences, invoices, receipts, brochures and posted materials
2. Open and review incoming mails/emails to ensure proper distribution of the incoming messages
3. Schedule and confirm appointments and meetings
4. Keep track of office supplies and replenish when needed
5. Answer telephone, email and online-chat enquiries
6. Ensure proper maintenance of a professional office environment
7. Co-ordinate and assist with other colleagues including management and teaching staffs to ensure office filing system (including computer filing system) is properly followed
8. Proactively greet visitors and make appropriate arrangement of visitor requests
9. Prepare and distribute meeting materials, including agenda and meeting minutes
10. Arrange travel schedules and make reservations if directed
11. May be asked to travel and attend seminars and exhibitions occasionally
The successful candidate should demonstrate proven capability of the above responsibilities with the following minimum requirements:
Minimum Education Requirement:
Minimum Experience Requirement:
Experience working in an office environment is an asset.
Knowledge or experience in accounting is an asset.
Please send CV / resume to " h r @ m e t r o p o l i t a n c o l l e g e . c a ". We appreciate all applications and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interview.
Thank you for your interest.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract, Casual, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- English (Required)