Innovative Planning Solutions is a Barrie based firm specializing in urban and rural land use planning. We represent primarily private sector clients who require services related to urban and rural land development, subdivision and site plan design, municipal approvals and related project management. We are currently recruiting for an Office Administrator position with the following qualifications:
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Preparation of monthly invoice statements; issuance of invoices both printed and electronically.
- Bank reconciliation, HST remittance, Cheque deposits, and other financial duties as required.
- Preparation of monthly profit/loss statements and expense cheques.
- Client account inquiries including invoice copies, shortages, payments etc.
- Maintains Files & Archives. Scan original documents and records for in-house use.
- Manage and distribute internal and external mail.
- Ordering and distribution of office supplies.
- Administration of WSIB.
- Coordinate and track vacation and leave of absence requests
- Provide administrative support to management.
- Ensuring efficient, professional and organized operation of the Office.
- Handling all front desk duties with enthusiasm and professionalism at all times.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment, meet tight deadlines and manage conflicting priorities.
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office Suite products: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Proficiency utilizing Quickbooks, or similar accounting software.
- Post-secondary education in an administrative field or a combination of education and work experience.
- Strong networking skills and ability to use social media to enhance employer or corporate brand.
- Excellent interpersonal skills; proactive, innovative, accurate and personable.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize workload.
- Positive attitude.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Required)
- Quickbooks / Simply or similar Accounting Software: 2 years (Required)