We are a family oriented general dental practice looking for a highly qualified dental office manager. Our office is focused on communication and care to create a positive experience for patients and staff. We believe that when a team works together more gets accomplished and it is fun.
We are seeking an eager, and friendly individual to:
- Maintain and create enduring relationships with patients and staff
- Implement systems, policies and procedures for smooth, productive and efficient clinic operations
- Practice and maintain expert knowledge and compliance with regulations and laws pertinent to a dental clinic including privacy, health and safety, infection control, insurance, billing, employment etc.
- Treatment coordinate and schedule patient appointments
- Manage billings, insurance claims and collections
- Hire, train and manage staff
- Contribute to marketing and public relations
- Exhibit strong leadership, communication and motivation skills
- Employ excellent computer skills for email correspondence, financial transactions and scheduling of appointments
- Demonstrate exemplary organizational and decision making skills while being able to balance multiple responsibilities and prioritize what needs to be done
- Have maturity, tact, integrity and respect in all interactions
The ideal candidate should have several years of experience in a dental setting, most preferably a combination of clinical, administrative and managerial roles. Familiarity with Dentrix dental management software, as well as computers and technology in general would be definite assets.
Please submit your resume if you are interested in joining a fantastic team.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $60,000.00-$80,000.00 per year
Were are taking our role in limiting the spread of COVID-19 very seriously and have implemented and adhere to the procedures and protocols of the Government of Alberta, the ADA&C, CRDHA, and CADA.
- dental field: 3 years (Required)