We are a boutique accounting firm located in Ottawa requiring a full-time file preparer with experience working on Notice to Reader files. Our client base consists mostly of professionals and consultants.
CPA designation is a prerequisite and you must have 2 to 3 years experience working in public accounting.
Depending on the qualified individual with the right set of skills, we do offer the option to work remotely regardless of your location in Canada.
- Preparation of compilation working papers files;
- Preparation of T2 corporate income tax returns
- Preparation of HST returns
- Preparation of T1 personal income tax returns
- Assistance to the partner and manager as required;
- Other duties as assigned
- Working knowledge of Caseware and CCH Taxprep;
- Experience with accounting programs including QuickBooks, Sage, etc.
- Ability to adapt and follow the firm’s internal workpaper templates
- Attention to detail and accuracy;
- Manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines;
- Strong communication skills;
- Good problem-solving ability;
- Team player
Salary: We offer a competitive salary and a rewarding career opportunity. We are an equal opportunity employer. We would like to thank all candidates who apply, but only those selected will be contacted for an interview.
*** We offer a very reasonable work-life balance and ability to work remotely ***
Job Type: Full-time
- Bookkeeping: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accounting: 2 years (Required)