Freson Bros. an Alberta owned and operated fresh food retail chain invites an experienced Artisan Chef who is passionate about food to pursue a rewarding career as a Kitchen Supervisor / Chef to deliver a Unique Alberta Food Experience in Stony Plain Alberta and surrounding communities.
WHY FRESON BROS.
- Drive: To make it onto our team, it starts with focus, commitment and your own source of fuel.
- Integrity: Like it or not, we’re open and honest. Team members do what is right, they’re upfront and turn feedback into progress.
- Growth: Remember, personal development is at the core of what we do. We bring on those who love learning because we’re asking them to inspire others to feel the same way.
WHAT ARE THE QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
As a Kitchen Supervisor / Chef, who is preferably with a red seal cook designation, you will direct the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods. Plan and price menu items, orders supplies, and keep records and accounts. Supervises and participate in cooking and baking and the preparation of foods. Prepare the weekly schedules, menu costing programs, purchase of supplies according to business and projected goals. You will likewise be responsible to meet the Freson Bros. quality, service and cleanliness standards.
WHAT WE BELIEVE
- The Craft: Our Artisans are Masters at their craft. Butchers, Sausage Makers, Chefs and Cheese Makers thrive at Freson Bros. The Craft will never become a lost art… it is our heritage!
- QSC+XP: We adhere to the highest operational standards in Quality, Service, Cleanliness and ‘Xciting Promotions. These are the pillars of our operations to achieve customer satisfaction.
- Our Commitment: Since 1955, Freson Bros. continues to support the values of Family, Community and our Alberta Heritage.
WORKING AT FRESON BROS.
Founded in 1955, Freson Bros. currently operates fifteen supermarkets employing over 950 full time and part time Team Members. With a tradition deeply rooted in family, community and heritage, Freson Bros. envisions to be Alberta's unique food experience destination. Our stores have been recognized by the Canadian Federation of Independent Grocers (CFIG) in 2015 and again in 2019 with the National Awards as Canada’s Top Independent Grocer of the Year in all three store surface categories.
To the successful individual, we offer an attractive compensation package including competitive wage rate, benefits plan (for full time hours), family grocery discount.
If you’re that Artisan we are looking for, we invite you to submit your resume by e-mail or fax to:
Annette Lee, Store Manager
e-mail: click Apply Now, Fax: 780-968-9292, website: www.freson.com
At Freson Bros. We Believe Really Great Food and People Really Matter
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.00-$25.00 per hour