APJC recruitment and settlement
Join APJC’s Moncton recruitment team as an Immigrant job placement agent in the Moncton and surrounding regions. Agents will help match potential job candidates from APJC’s job centers with employers in the area, who require a specific skillset You will serve as the face of APJC, providing recommendations to employees seeking employment in their field and also providing employers with advice on the employees which best fit their requirements. APJC’s objective is to work together with local businesses in order to provide HR support for employment longevity as well as building a community so immigrant workers can flourish, contribute and succeed in the Atlantic region.
What’s in it For You:
- Wage $15 based on experience (possibility for commission)
- Paid on the job training
What You Will Do:
· Connect with provincially designated employers to employ potential job candidates
· Update employer information lists for legal processing
· Use employer designation list as a lead to contact for employment interests
· Cold calls are occasionally necessary to meet monthly placement targets
Territory: Moncton, Saint John, Charlettetown, Halifax
Mon – Fri (9am – 5pm), Hours are flexible and up for negotiation
- High School diploma required. Post-secondary education an asset.
- 1 plus years of sales experience
- Must have a valid driver's license and acceptable Motor Vehicle Record
- Previous business sales experience
- MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Industry related experience in Canadian immigration programs (LMIA, AIPP, RNIP, PNP)
- Overseas job experience/international exposure to a variety of cultures
About APJC Inc.:
APJC has developed rewarding and successful relationships for both employees and employers since 2015. The Asia Pacific Job Center’s aim is to provide employers with dependable and skilled employees while offering employment to workers who seek to be the foundation of success for Atlantic area employers.
APJC has an extensive network of skilled employees focused on building a life in the Atlantic region and focused on contributing to the employers’ success by offering employment longevity and a desire to succeed.
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
At APJC, we believe the best teams are diverse and inclusive, and we are on a journey to create a workplace where every associate can grow and achieve their best. We are committed to fair and equal treatment of associates and applicants. We recruit, hire, promote, transfer and provide opportunities for advancement based on individual qualifications and job performance. In all matters affecting employment, compensation, benefits, working conditions, and opportunities for advancement, we will not discriminate against any associate or applicant for employment because of race, religion, color, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expressions, genetic information, marital status, age, disability, or status as a covered veteran.
(506) 384-9322 Office
50 King St., Moncton, NB
- Flexible working hours
- On-site parking
- Bonus scheme
- Work from home opportunities
- Vacation & paid time off
- Company events & social hours
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor's Degree (Preferred)