We operate in a fast paced and energetic environment and are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Area Manager to join our team
The Area Manager would be responsible to develop and facilitate the required capabilities to deliver results within their assigned restaurants.
The selected hire will be required to run one of our restuarants for 3 months in order to understand fully the processes and procedures. Then will be the role of Area Manager.
Area Manager will be required to travel to the following cities. London, St thomas, Woodstock, Kitchener and Cambridge.
Include but are not limited to,
- Delivering a Perfect Guest Experience
- Establishing and build trusting relationships with Franchise Partners by conducting valuable, purpose driven restaurant shift visits with operational intensity to improve business results.
- Ensure adherence to brand standards and develop action plans in partnership with the Franchise partner to improve operational performance.
- Accountable for key financial and performance measures within his/her region, including sales, EBITDA, and guest experience scores.
Key Area's of focus:
- Restaurant Branding, Security, Associate Relations and Food Safety Standards
- Train and Coach Associates while inspiring behavioural changes.
- Identify gaps in processes and opportunities for improvement.
- Coach and teach, restaurant online learning centre and “spec” books.
- Lead all areas of new restaurant openings and assist in ensuring they reach their business goals.
- Visit restaurants daily.
- Communicate and influence store level buy-in of restaurant ready marketing plans and programs
- initiate local store marketing where required
- Coach and develop Restaurant Leaders to deliver excellent guest experiences.
- Provide developmental feedback to increase leadership capability within the restaurants. Ensure that the region is fully staffed with the right people by adhering to approved selection process, developing and retaining great associates and maintaining a pipeline of candidates ready to fill vacancies and hit the ground running.
- Identify opportunities and best practices to improve financial and restaurant profitability; Establish clear business goals and financial targets with the General Manager.
- Ensure effective implementation of compliance with employment standards, human rights, health and safety, and WHMIS within the region.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 5+ years General Manager experience in the Restaurant industry
- Multi-Unit experience is preferred.
- Strong business development and community/partnership building skills
- Experience in Operations considered an asset.
- Post-Secondary Education is required.
- Effective conflict management and Influencing skills.
- Must stay up on all brand standards and changes. Must clearly understand menu specifications.
- Ability to work with a variety of personality types and build strong cohesive relationships
- Must be able to identify talent and assist leaders in developing strong leadership skills.
This position requires travel to several cities within the Southwestern region of Ontario, Between (Milton to Windsor)
Please submit your resume for consideration for the position.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From $55,000.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Discounted or free food
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Have safe food and first aid certications
- Food management: 4 years (required)
- drivers' licence (required)
- Day Shift (required)
- Night Shift (required)
Willingness to travel:
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place