Lead by Canadian beauty pioneer Susanne Langmuir, aN-hydra is a new clean, inclusive & sustainable skincare brand based on the simple idea that less does more. Entirely made with cruelty-free, plant-based, ethically sourced and sustainable ingredients, aN-hydra is produced with it’s lab located in Toronto, Canada, and sells DTC worldwide through aN-hydra.com
aN-hydra means without water, and reimagines skincare with powerful powders that provide everything your skin needs, without anything it doesn’t. By omitting water from our formulas, we create skincare concentrates for waterless & waste-less skincare that’s simplified, versatile, and effective for everyone.
We are searching for a talented, self-driected Social Media Manager to represent aN-hydra by building a social media presence across all channels. The Social Media Manager will be required to run advertising campaigns and drive engagement by creating high-quality original content. You should also be experienced and able to engage influencers, manage our community by responding to comments, and to oversee our customer service across all platforms.
To be successful as a Social Media Manager, you should possess a wealth of pertinent marketing experience, and be able to use InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop to create original, high-quality, on-brand communication.
Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Running company social media advertising campaigns.
- Formulating high-quality novel written and visual content for each social media campaign.
- Building a social media presence by maintaining a solid online presence.
- Monitoring the company's brand on social media.
- Building brand awareness by engaging relevant influencers.
- Managing our online communities to ensure respectful and appropriate engagement.
- Responding to comments on each of our accounts.
- Overseeing customer service provided via social media.
- Analyzing data to determine whether social media campaigns have achieved their objectives.
Social Media Manager Requirements:
- Social Media Marketing experience.
- Experience developing social media strategies.
- Experience working with and developing a marketing plan.
- Ability to develop the right voice for each social media platform.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Understanding of graphic design principles, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience as a Brand Manager on social media.
- Ability to measure the success of campaigns.
Expected start date: 2020-07-30
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $32,250.00 to $64,297.00 /year
- Flexible Schedule
- Work From Home
- Social Media Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)