Founded in 2014, Green Storage has grown to become one of the leading providers of Self Storage in Ontario! Green Storage is a leader in the Canadian self-storage industry. Our owners are focused on building clean and safe storage facilities while making the storage experience more eco-friendly. With storage facilities popping up all over Canada, we want to be different. As a “Green” storage company, our goal is to make our sites as environmentally friendly and energy-efficient as possible. By including such things as all LED lighting, solar and geothermal power generation, electric vehicle charging stations, community gardens, planting a tree with every rental and much more. We can claim to be the first and most eco-conscious storage business in North America. With over 4 decades of combined management experience, our owners are committed to growing the Green Storage brand for many more decades to come.
We are looking for a professional Associate who loves to work hard, exceed goals, be an incredible teammate and will bring creativity and leadership to our team.
Client Relations Associate Position Overview:
As a Client Relations Associate for one of the leading self-storage companies in Ontario. You will be responsible for maintaining Green Storage's reputation for unparalleled customer service, selling our self-storage services, merchandise and sundry services.
You will be working out of our state-of-the-art office located in Ajax accessible by both public transit and car. Free parking is available!
This role is part-time 24-32 hours per week with future opportunity for more hours.
We are open Saturdays and Sundays so the applicant must be available to work weekends.
Where Will This Take You?
Many in the Green Storage family, have advanced to higher-level positions. Exceptional employees are mentored for management positions after showing a strong track record with the company. We hope to choose candidates that are interested in staying with us for at least five years and hopefully much longer.
How Much Will You Make?
At Green Storage, we offer industry-leading compensation greater than roles in the retail, fast food, hospitality, service industries and call centres. Additionally, Green Storage has an exceptional performance-based bonus program paid monthly and quarterly.
- Leading by example and creating an environment within the team that rewards and recognizes the demonstration of core values in the day-to-day operation of the business
- Coaching and motivating your team to inspire top performance and an exceptional customer experience
- Responsible for all aspects of managing a single medium to large volume store
- Provide upper management team with daily announcements and updates
- Ability to support the strategic direction and execute the supporting plan
- Demonstrate solid judgment and decision-making skills.
- Manage the day-to-day operations/Daily procedures on site
- Demonstrate solid judgment and decision-making skills
- Working monthly projection, goals, and incentives
- Work closely with Tech to test systems and report daily statistics
- Work closely with other Sites/Managers/Regional Managers/Upper Management
- Assist Upper Management with the reconciliation of accounts
- Providing friendly customer service, leasing of storage units and selling merchandise
- Handling financial transactions
- Assisting with implementing networking & marketing programs
- Interacting with the public while promoting the site
- Ensuring that the facility is properly maintained
- Exercising discretion within company guidelines in dealing with a wide variety of operating situations
- Promoting, client care, collecting rent and fees, maintaining the facility, etc.
- Inventory counts and ordering
- Answering customer inquiries via email, phone, and in-person
- Leasing units and selling moving supplies
- General office management and administrative duties
- Opening, closing, bank deposits etc.
- Marketing and promoting the Facility
- Light cleaning duties (Cleaning lockers, store, and some outdoor areas)
- Strong customer service, ability to meet sales targets and strong closing Skills
- Excellent communication must be fluent in English
- Dealing with Customers directly or in a telemarketing setting
- Well organized, self-motivated and driven
Green Storage embraces and promotes diversity, inclusion and acceptance in our workplace. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we select applicants on the basis of their qualifications. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will reasonably accommodate individuals with accessibility needs. Candidates requiring accommodation during the recruitment process should let the HR team know once contacted.F
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Vacation & paid time off
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
- Company events & social hours
- Dental care
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
Salary: $16.50 to $17.00 /hour
- sales: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 3 years (Preferred)