Electrical Technician Apprentice
Mitsui High-tec (Canada), Inc. is new manufacturing facility in Brantford and we require an Electrical Technician Apprentice (3rd or 4th year) to join our team! There is huge potential for future growth due to our state of the art technology in the ever growing eco-friendly vehicles market. At the same time, we realize that we may have to face obstacles in the process of growing our business in Canada. We are looking for a person who exhibits enthusiasm in our dreams and would like to help us reach our long term goals. As a company we would like a person who can grow with us and be an important asset for many years to come.
Benefits of the Role:
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Competitive compensation, with paid shift premiums
- Excellent Total Rewards Package (medical/dental benefits, vacation, RRSP)
- Clean and safe manufacturing environment
- Employer paid uniform, including safety shoes & safety glasses
- Training, development, and growth opportunities
- Safely use hand and power tools as well as install machinery, support equipment and structures on all machinery and equipment
- Read and interpret schematics, electrical and mechanical drawings for plant equipment and processes
- Perform repairs to machinery and plant support systems with regards to Electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic and mechanical repairs
- Compile data and write reports regarding projects, when applicable
- Assist with maintaining condition of production line
- Other duties, as required
- 3rd of 4th year Electrical Apprentice (442A)
- Strong Mechanical/Electrical aptitude
- Knowledge and experience with ISO based quality systems preferred but not mandatory
- Attention to detail in all areas of work
- Must be able to work day & afternoon rotating shifts, including midnight shift
- Must be able to take direction comfortably, able to multi-task, managing time efficiently to obtain optimum results
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada
Mitsui High-tec (Canada), Inc. strives to create a respectful, accessible and inclusive work environment. Upon individual request, hiring processes will be modified to remove barriers to accommodate those with disabilities. Should any applicant require accommodation through the application, interview or selection processes, please contact the HR Department via the email outlined on the specific job advertisement.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.