Job Location(s): Vancouver (or) Calgary (or) Toronto
Specializing in structural engineering, building science, and restoration, RJC Engineers is one of North America's leading engineering firms. With a staff of more than 600 employees in twelve locations across the country, we offer highly personalized service at the local level with the expertise, depth and resources of a large, national firm.
We are proud of our ability to balance creativity with practicality to help our clients achieve their vision, and understand thatcreativity starts with the ingenuity of our people. We have a culture of learning and facilitating growth of skills and capabilities; of helping our people fulfill their potential through coaching, teamwork, challenging work assignments and open communications. We strongly believe that if you feel engaged and driven to excel, you will enjoy your daily work experience, and that will result in a level of service that will keep our clients coming back.
Are you someone who thrives when collaborating with professionals to build a creative message that will inspire our people and our clients, someone who can present our success and services in a simple yet impactful way, clearly conveying the RJC brand and the value our people and their broad expertise bring to the projects we execute? You know what it takes to provide focused marketing and communications leadership that drives corporate growth, strengthens our culture and reinforces our brand. You bring a combination of marketing expertise, industry awareness, leadership and the ability to build consensus with a large group of stakeholders.
The Corporate Marketing and Communications Leader will be accountable for managing and enhancing the RJC Brand, as it relates to both internal and external marketing and business development strategy and collateral. Reporting to the Managing Director and working collaboratively with senior management, the Corporate Marketing and Communications Leader will guide the firm’s national marketing strategy, marketing programs, digital media, public relations and communications.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Champion national marketing and business development campaigns and initiatives.
- Develop, implement, and oversee RJC’s marketing and communications strategy.
- Accountable for all RJC brand strategy and related resources.
- Lead the development and delivery of strategic marketing collateral.
- Manage, design and deliver corporate advertising.
- Provide regional marketing support for 12 offices across Canada, including brand training and development of marketing templates.
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders to refine and leverage existing materials, knowledge and best practices.
- Oversee corporate promotional program and manage key client relationships with third party vendors.
- Write and edit corporate marketing collateral and corporate communication pieces.
- Collaborate and build consensus with senior management, enabling them to meet their objectives by providing appropriate strategy, tools and materials.
- Collaborate with regional marketing teams, supporting them with national resources, and improving national communication
- Work closely with Digital Marketing Specialist to ensure internal and external corporate communications, including social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook) support RJC’s brand.
- Manage website strategy, direction and content development.
- Undertake analysis of competitive environment and trends.
- Oversee and direct the Corporate Marketing team, ensuring the team is directed toward achievement of the annual business plan through management and monitoring of their daily activities.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or equivalent.
- 10 years marketing experience with a professional services firm.
- Knowledge of the A/E/C industry is an asset.
- 5 years leadership experience, with a proven track record of success.
- Proven experience developing, leading, and executing marketing strategies that get results.
- Experience with a large professional services organization.
- Creative, collaborative thinking and problem solving.
- Collaborative approach combined with a professional work ethic.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to direct and motivate and build consensus.
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, time and project management skills.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of the A/E/C industry.
- Able to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight.
- Able to foster a collaborative environment, inspiring your Team to deliver superior service and demonstrating value to your internal clients so they want to contribute to your Team’s success.
*This position includes a comprehensive group benefits package, discretionary performance bonuses, and annual salary reviews.
If you are a creative thinker who thrives in a collaborative team environment, and think you have what it takes to drive our organization forward, please submit your resume and cover letter to the link below:
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- marketing: 10 years (Preferred)