The Burlington Chronic Pain Clinic seeking an Administrative Assistant/Receptionist to assist the team of physicians and nurses with their day to day needs. This would be a great position for someone seeking a small, friendly office setting with lots of growth and promotion potential. You would be a great fit if you like a variety of work, are a self-directed problem solver, and care deeply about providing the highest level of patient care.
- Computer literacy: word processing, data entry, electronic medical record (EMR) navigation
- Phone communication: making and answering phone calls, taking messages
- Information processing: sorting phones, faxes, mail, integrating with EMR
- Maintaining physician calendars: scheduling patients, meetings
- Checking in patients: providing information, maintaining confidentiality
- Supply/Inventory: managing and ordering supplies, assessing inventory needs
- Assisting team as needed in other assigned duties.
Working hours: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- A kind, friendly people-person
- Microsoft Office suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc)
- Accuro EMR experience (preferred).
If you are interested and qualified please respond to this job posting with your resume, along with your email address, phone and best time to contact for setup interview.
Job Types: Part Time, 1-3 days per week, with potential for full time employment in the future.
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00/hour
- Administrative or Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Preferred)
- Immediate (Preferred)
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Accuro EMR: 1 year (Preferred)
- receptionist: 1 year (Preferred)