We are a local furniture manufacturer, located in Surrey BC. We are currently looking for a part-time Human Resources Manager to join our busy organization. The candidate would oversee all aspects of Human Resources practices and processes, with both our office and production team. You would, support business needs and ensure proper implementation of company strategy and objectives as well as ensure all safety procedures are being monitored and maintained. The ideal candidate would be bilingual in English and Punjabi, to be able to effectively communicate with our employees.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment through employee’s engagement and their development
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
· Implement Health & Safety regulations as per Work Safe BC
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
· Any other job assigned from time to time.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
We are adhering to all workplace Covid-19 safety guidelines throughout our facility including daily temperature checks, sanitization standards and social distancing guidelines.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Human Resources: 3 years (preferred)