We would like students to help us with maintaining our AWS infrastructure that is aligned with our vision, mission, and sector. We will ensure the student has a clear understanding of what these elements are for our organization.
* maintain our AWS infrastructure
* Familiarity with AWS products specifically EC2, RDS, CDK
* build and maintain our AWS infrastructure using CDK scripts
If you like the sound of our culture, and are ready to tackle this challenge with us, then we'd love to hear from you.
What tasks will students need to complete to achieve the project goal?
To accomplish this, we expect the student(s) will:
- Familiar with AWS
- Python and Bash scripting
How will you support students in completing the project?
Students will work with Director of engineering on weekly basis and updates via slack
What skills or technologies will help students to complete the project?
Students need to complete projects by closely collaborating in a team.
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: $16.00-$18.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Work from home
Supplemental pay types:
- What is your status in Canada?
- Are you currently University/College Student?
Work Location: In person