Studio 7 Production will be once again supplying photographic services to events throughout the Lower Mainland. We need Creative friendly, qualified individuals to help run these events smoothly and professionally.
This position is temporary (seasonal) from late November 2018 to January 2019. Regular Part-Time employment is open for discussion upon successful completion of this temporary employment.
Before applying, you should ensure that you meet the following criteria.
All applicants should have:
- A friendly and outgoing personality
- A strong work ethic and drive to succeed
- The ability to work solo when required, being responsible for equipment and upholding brand image
- A team player attitude
- Past experience working with the public
- Past sales experience, or be willing to learn sales skills and tactics
- Some technical knowledge (more technical knowledge is preferred)
- Basic POS (point of sales) knowledge and be able to run cash and card transactions quickly and efficiently
Applicants will be screened through an interview process and will only be contacted if they meet our requirements.
Job Types: Part-time, Temporary
Salary: $12.50 to $40.00 /hour
- Surrey, BC (Required)
- English (Required)
- Experiece 1 month experience is required
Job Types: Part-time, Internship, Contract, Volunteer, Freelance
Salary: $13.00 to $40.00 /hour