GHD is one of the world’s leading professional services companies operating in the global markets of water, energy and resources, environment, property and buildings, and transportation.
Privately owned by our people, GHD provides engineering, architecture, environmental and construction services to private and public sector clients across five continents and the Pacific region. Focused on creating lasting community benefit, our connected global network of 10,000 people delivers projects with high standards of safety, quality and ethics.
Committed to sustainable development, GHD improves the physical, natural and social environments of the many communities in which we operate.
We are looking for well-rounded, enthusiastic and highly adaptable individuals for contract assignments in Woodstock and Cambridge Ontario.
Skills, Competencies and Qualifications:
- Directing people traffic flow and communicating effectively with all individuals
- Accurately and efficiently implement orders from supervising/managers
- Provide accurate daily reports and information about observations made
- Work collaboratively with other staff to ensure safety and well-being of workers entering the facilities
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work early hours (e.g. 4 a.m.) and work on a rotating shift schedule
- Able to work occasional weekends
- Use required protective equipment including masks, gloves and sanitizers
- Must have reliable transportation
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Demonstration of critical thinking and prioritization skills
We offer an opportunity to be part of a growing and dynamic employee owned company, a professional working environment with career development potential, flexible hours and a competitive salary package based on qualifications, skills and experience in a privately held, quality driven and client focused company.
As a multicultural organization, we encourage individual achievement and recognize the strength of a diverse workforce. GHD is an equal opportunity employer. Upon request, GHD will provide reasonable accommodation for applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment and selection process.