Thentia is a fast-growing, venture capital-backed software as a service (SaaS) company that is emerging as a world leader in government technology with a platform that is transforming and modernizing how regulatory organizations are conducting business. As a company of builders, thinkers, and owners, Thentia gives employees the opportunity to create amazing solutions, showcase their talents, and benefit from our shared success as we scale up in the U.S., Canadian, and global markets. Our solutions directly impact public trust and regulatory integrity, helping regulators and agencies meet 21st century standards by leveraging predictive analytics, Big Data, AI, and other innovative capabilities. Internally, our culture fosters collaboration, inclusivity, intellectual curiosity, and professional development. We lead by our values of customer focus, integrity, accountability, adaptability, achievement, purpose, teamwork, and authoritativeness.
About the Role:
Are you a budding designer looking for an opportunity to shine in a robust marketing team? Are you a visual storyteller that wants to work with skilled professionals on first-class editorial and marketing content? Do you like to be a part of the creative process in order to develop visual content that tells a story? And are you capable of designing visuals to drive engagement? If so, you will be interested in joining our growing company as a junior designer to support our editorial and marketing teams.
We are a technology company building a media-rich environment for our audience. We’re looking for a designer capable of delivering visual assets for our growing editorial and marketing teams. We speak to an educated, professional audience that appreciates informative and engaging content. As such, our team invests heavily in the production of high quality visual marketing assets including images, infographics, video, and visuals for social media and our blog.
At Thentia, your job requirements will grow with your development. For this role, we are looking for someone who is early-on in their design career or a recent graduate from a design program.
- Design a diverse portfolio of PowerPoint presentations for various business functions, primarily sales and customer success.
- Create infographics and social media graphics for Ascend Magazine articles.
- Design marketing emails, including newsletters, for different subscriber bases.
- Produce marketing materials like whitepapers, brochures, and signage.
- Ensure all designs align with company branding guidelines.
- Develop visual elements for marketing support, such as animations, blog visuals, data visualizations, etc.
- Edit and optimize various types of images, including product screens, team members, and social media content.
- Organize and maintain design files for seamless collaboration.
- Collaborate with design, product marketing, and content teams.
- Support the creative team and coordinate with third parties when necessary.
- Adhere to internal brand guidelines consistently.
- Complete all deliverables within agreed-upon timeframes.
- Stay updated on design trends and emerging technologies.
- Actively seek feedback to improve design work.
- Adapt to a rapidly changing tech landscape.
- Bring design concepts to life through storyboarding and creative presentations.
- Possess a keen attention to detail in design work.
- A bachelor’s degree in a design-oriented field, an equivalent diploma, or 1-2 years of experience working in a design role for a marketing department or agency.
- Excellent graphic design skills and sensibilities.
- An ability to bring fresh, creative ideas to the table during editorial and research team meetings.
- A capacity for and love of visual storytelling.
- Excellent organizational and file management skills.
- Strong attention to detail in design work.
- Experience in Figma, Adobe Creative Suite applications and MS PowerPoint and Pardot. *Working knowledge of After Effects or motion design is preferred.
We’re proud to be ‘Great Place to Work’ certified in the U.S. and Canada. Nearly 90% of our employees have participated and nearly 9 out of 10 employees overall agreed that Thentia is a ‘great place to work’.
Thentia provides employees with a competitive base salary along with:
- Full Health Insurance coverage (programs vary for each country)
- Flexible paid-time-off, including vacation and wellbeing days, and volunteer days
- Parental Leave
- Year-end bonus potential (for eligible roles)
- Professional development & training, including Udemy Business
Thentia is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We are building products for a diverse world and are committed to building and fostering an environment where our employees feel included, valued, and heard, which enables us to make commerce better for everyone. We strongly encourage applications from racialized people, people with disabilities, people from gender and sexually diverse communities and/or people with intersectional identities. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, provincial, or local laws in the regions we operate. This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, or internships.
We thank all applicants in advance for applying. Only individuals selected for interviews will be contacted.
Staffing Firms: Thentia does not accept unsolicited submissions. All firms must have valid agreements in place.