REGISTERED PRACTICAL NURSE
One of our clients is a leading Home Care Service for Seniors located in Ottawa, ON. We’re are currently looking for a Registered Practical Nurses to join their amazing team.
Location: Ottawa, ON
Shifts: Morning, Afternoon, & Midnight (Must be flexible working different hours including weekends as per business needs)
Compensation: $35/Hour (Based upon the experience)
- Checking the temperature of all the clients living at the nursing home on daily basis to ensure no one is sick.
- Maintaining daily health care records, and necessary reports.
- Monitoring, recording, and reporting any symptoms of anyone who is sick.
- Follow medication administration and storage procedure and regulations.
- Check and maintain all the necessary supplies.
- Educate everyone on safe work habits.
- Ensure Proper Protective Equipment are used all the time to ensure safe work environment. Full PPE is provided: Surgical Masks, Face Shield, Gowns, Gloves
- Supervise a team of personal support workers on daily basis.
- Assist new PSW with training, and better understanding of government policies.
- Maintain a safe, and clean work environment by following healthcare rules and regulations.
- Attend all the daily morning meetings with the managers to better understand daily tasks.
- 1-2 years' recent experience working as a registered practical nurse.
- Must have a valid license from the Colleges of Nurses of Ontario.
- Experience working in a nursing home considered as a strong asset.
- There are Positive Covid-19 patients in the facility. The right candidates MUST be comfortable working with/around them.
- A bachelors’ degree from a designated university or college.
- Excellent written, and verbal communication skills.
- Good knowledge of healthcare rules and regulations.
- Team player.
- Attention to details.
- Able to work with very little supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35.00 /hour
- Registered Practical Nurse: 1 year (Required)
- Registered Practical Nursing (Required)