Part-Time Dog Walker
Midday Dog Walker – Guelph We are looking for a reliable, mature pet lover in Guelph to join our team. This involves driving to people’s homes, preparing their dogs for walks, handling multiple dogs on group walks, following detailed instructions from a computer system and communicating information to clients via email.
– Have proven experience providing animal care
– Be comfortable and confident with big dogs and animals with behavioural issues
– Have a car that can transport up to four dogs at a time (biking, walking or public transit is not sufficient)
– Have your own phone with photo and internet capabilities
– Be able to work and solve problems independently
– Have excellent customer service skills and be able to write professional reports to clients
– Be fit and able to walk briskly for an extended period of time
Hours: Shifts are Monday to Friday, between 10:30am to 3:30pm. Shifts may vary slightly in length, but will be 3-5 hours long. Additional hours will be available evenings and weekends, if desired, but you must be available Monday to Friday for the midday shift. This is a long-term, permanent position.
Students are welcome to apply as long as they are available for the hours required, and intend to stay on into the school year.
To apply email info(at)busybeecritsit.com with a resume and a cover letter detailing your animal experience, your availability and how you meet the above requirements. Applicants who are not available during the times listed above will not be considered.