Century Group Constructors Inc.
895 Meyerside Dr.
Where do you see yourself?
The people here at CGI don’t just deliver projects to our clients – they lead teams focused on improving our communities. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas that inspires and motivates us every day; from amazing people comes world-class buildings. Join CGI, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
You as a Project Manager:
- Partner with our Superintendents and provide overall construction management from pre-construction to completion including coordination management, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Maintain a positive cash flow and prepare regular, timely and accurate billings for Owners, and ensure timely payment of subcontractor billings.
- Monitor and forecast a project’s costs, reporting them to management, and ensure they are in line with the estimate.
- Share your high standard of professionalism with Owners, Architects, and Engineers and have the ability to communicate effectively the needs of the project, and the concerns and best interests of the company
- Lead project meetings with internal and external parties to monitor and support the team’s ongoing development and progression
Is this the right role for you?
- You have 8-10 years of construction experience or an equivalent combination of technical training and experience
- You are a fair and reasonable leader, confident in your abilities to share your knowledge and engage others for their contribution to projects
- You have a solid understanding of construction contracts, in particular CCDC documents
- You have a good knowledge of construction scopes and activities, scheduling, and project management software
- You have the ability to confidently mentor and delegate to a large team while developing and maintaining strong client relationships
CGI is an equal opportunity employer. We are proud of our people and the teams we offer our clients, which makes us focus on people who inspire us through their desire to be the best they can be. A company that is continually growing, both in scale and capabilities, we offer continuous learning and opportunities for personal growth.
Do your life’s best work here. Build the communities we share.
To apply: Email your resume through Indeed. Please include a CV outlining your achievements and related experiences.
Salary: Based on Experience
Amazing Health, Dental and Vision Plan!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- ICI Construction Industry: 3 years (Required)
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
- Mid-Rise Commercial sector: 1 year (Preferred)
- Transit Stations and Operations sector: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hospital Renovations sector: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mid-Sized Civic sector: 1 year (Preferred)
- Higher Education sector: 1 year (Preferred)
- Community Centres and Recreation sector: 1 year (Preferred)
- G Class Driver's Licence (Preferred)