Looking for a change?
Somewhere where you can lay roots and start a rewarding career where you control your level of income?
Look no further!
In business for over 50 years, the Surgenor Automotive Group is a family-owned company that continually strives to provide the best possible customer service which is only made possible with our amazing team. We pride ourselves in helping our staff grow both professionally and personally with our top-notch management team and on-going training.
The Bilingual Appointment Coordinator will act as the primary point of contact and representative for existing and potential customers of the Surgenor Automotive Group. Our Business Development Centre has seen considerable growth over the past 12 months and needs to add a dedicated professional to help meet the demand.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer emails and phone calls from customers who have demonstrated an interest in the company's products;
- Communicate with customers by phone or email to provide information, promote business opportunities and/or to schedule and confirm appointments;
- Identify customer needs and provide relevant information on offered vehicles;
- Refer customers to Sales Representatives by booking a qualified appointment;
- Assist customers during their navigation on the website;
- Chat online with customers surfing on the company's website;
- Input the result of each communication into the CRM software and perform necessary follow-ups;
- Make sure a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained;
- Build and maintain trust and a solid business relationship with customers;
- Survey customers' satisfaction regarding their experiences with the dealer(s);
- Take part in team meetings, workshops and individual development sessions;
- Perform any other assigned task.
- Fluently bilingual in both French and English, read, written and spoken
- Outgoing, positive, ‘smile’ on phone: fully grasp and apply the best practice guidelines for outgoing / incoming calls, emails and campaigning,
- Can handle heavy phone contact,
- Quick learner with no fear of challenge, driven & determined,
- Ability to work multiple software applications,
- Professional work ethic and responsible, with a vested interest in dealership success,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in both French & English are a must.
- Previous call center experience is an asset.
Our Customer Service Reps enjoy these benefits:
- Guaranteed income with a competitive bonus plan
- Challenging and rewarding career in the automotive industry
- Positive work environment with superior management support
- On-going comprehensive training
- Group benefits
- FUN and relaxed work environment
Start your application today!
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities.
Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Due to the anticipated volume of responses to this advertisement, we wish to thank in advance all applicants. Only those candidates under consideration for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $40,000.00-$52,600.00 per year
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Store discount
- Vision care
Supplemental pay types: