Currently we are hiring a licensed M1 AME to work as lead hand on our fleet of flight training aircraft.
Canadian Aviation College is an advanced Flight Training Unit (FTU) out of Pitt Meadows Airport in British Columbia, Canada. Our new hangars showcase our new student center with a new flight simulator and state of the art facilities. We have a new in-house Aircraft Maintenance Organization (AMO). Our fleet aircraft types are Cessna 172, Piper Warrior and Piper Seneca. You would be working side by side with the PRM as our lead mechanic and quality assurance. Our shop is simple but well equipped. Our workloads consistent but not overloaded. Come and grow with us.
- Valid Transport Canada AME license - category M1 a
- Must be familiar with the use of specialty equipment required for the position
- Must be able to obtain an AVOP
- Strong written and oral communication skills with the ability to work well in a team environment
- Ensure proper paperwork is in order and submitted on time; ie: all certifications and recertification's must be recorded prior to releasing aircraft into service
- Must stay current on Company Maintenance Control Manuals and other industry related manuals/materials
Very competitive and generous wage provided.
Full time hours available, Monday to Friday, 8 to 4:30.
Full medical and dental benefits package included.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $28.00 to $33.00 /hour
- AME: 1 year (Preferred)
- AME M1 (Preferred)