General Labour Worker
Nutem Custom Manufacturing Ltd
- Perform Start up, CIP and Sanitation.
- Ensuring all packed product is to specification and company standards.
- Operating and Overseeing the Bottling Operation.
- Awareness of Production Schedule. Produce to Production Schedule.
- Accurate record keeping.
- Observe all Safety Rules and promote a safe working environment with team members.
- Maintain strict Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Compliance with the company Production and Quality standards.
- Compliance with the company's Health, Safety, requirements.
- Other duties as assigned
- Good communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work in a team environment and individually.
- Ability to work in a fast – paced environment and have problem-solving critical thinking skills.
- Environmental awareness and attention to detail oriented. Must be able to follow work instructions and all standard operating procedures.
- Possesses technical and mechanical aptitude.
- Excellent time management skills and organizational skills. Familiar with 5S and other organizational tools.
- Ability to learn how to operate multiple pieces of equipment and trouble shoot.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work. Able to lift 50 lbs.
- Flexible work schedule.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $14.40 to $15.20 /hour
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Burlington, ON (Required)
- English (Preferred)