Are you a highly motivated, dedicated and driven individual? If you answered yes to all three, then you are the right person to join our team as an Experienced Parts Advisor with Toyota On the Park and Lexus On The Park!
About Toyota On the Park:
At Canada One Auto Group, we strive to provide world class products and excellent customer service to all of our customers. We provide our employees with a culture that is unique, community involved and focused on continuous improvement with potential to move up within the company.
Under the umbrella of Canada One Auto Group, Toyota On the Park strives to provide an experience that is memorable and positive for all customers. At Toyota On the Park, our focus is reflected in our commitment to the community in which we live and work.
We are looking for a Full-time Senior Parts Advisor with a minimum of 5-10 years of automotive parts experience, Assisting customers with parts inquiries, in person, on the phone and electronically
- Filling orders for technicians in our busy Service Department
- Placing orders in a timely and accurate fashion
- Maintaining proper inventory levels
What you offer:
- A minimum of 5-10 years of previous automotive parts experience is required
- Previous experience working with Toyota and Lexus an asset (aftermarket experience also an asset)
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience with Reynolds system is an asset
- Works well independently and with a team.
- You are willing to learn and be coached from parts management team
- You have a passion for customer service.
- You use your excellent communication skills to assist customers and colleagues with inquires
- You are self-motivated and driven.
- You volunteer for new challenges and responsibilities, all while maintaining high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm
- Immediate availability a plus
Why Should You Apply?
- Offer a Competitive Compensation Structure
- Group Benefit Plan after three months of employment
- Opportunity to be a part of a great team and positive work environment
- Opportunity for growth within the organization
In accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code and Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities, a request for accommodation will be accepted throughout the hiring process.
We are an equal opportunity employer that welcomes all applicants including persons with disabilities, visible minorities, women, and aboriginals. We thank you for your interest, however, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Store discount
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Toronto, ON M3C 2J7: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person