Pattison Agriculture Limited, Box 599, Unity, Saskatchewan, Canada Req #702
Thursday, June 17, 2021
To fulfill Pattison Agricultures’ vision of GROWING, CONNECTING AND EVOLVING we are looking to employ a target-oriented and experienced Territory Manager in Unity, SK to manage Pattison Agriculture’s retail sales activity of an assigned territory and foster the long-term business relationships and loyalty of the company’s current and potential customers.
This individual’s responsibilities include:
Regular contact with key accounts and prospective customers.
- Identifying unmet customer needs.
- Developing innovative sales and marketing strategies to increase sales within an assigned territory.
- Keep current on product knowledge and equipment.
- Ensuring that brand awareness within an assigned trade area meets company expectations.
This would be an ideal position for you if you have:
- Post-secondary education in Ag Business, Marketing or related field.
- 3+ years of previous sales experience.
- The ability to read, write, and speak effectively with customers and/or other employees.
- Knowledge and familiarity with John Deere and competitive products are a definite asset.
Why join us?*
We have excellent benefits, competitive wages (salary + commission), in-house training and learning opportunities. With over 18 locations across Saskatchewan and Manitoba, we have endless opportunities for you to GROW and develop your career!
**Apply early as recruitment for this position is ongoing and may be filled prior to the closing date **
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations