We are seeking a motivated Laser Technician who will also act as Reception Reliefto join our team of highly trained and committed professionals in aesthetic industry.
We are a non-surgical laser & skincare clinic located in heart of Coquitlam offering variety of skincare, laser & injectables services. We are looking for someone who is hard working, detailed oriented, great at multi-tasking, reliable, passionate and has great customer service & sales skills. This role will be responsible for providing superior customer service to all visitors and deliver extraordinary treatments to patients.
Qualification and required experience:
- Having at least one year of experience in Laser & Skincare Clinic.
- Experienced and confident to perform treatments such as laser hair removal, tattoo removal, Microneedling, SculpSure body contouring, skin tightening with RF, ClearLift, IPL, laser rejuvenation, Chemical Peel and facial.
- Licenced & certified from an accredited medical laser school.
- Service oriented and having skincare product knowledge.
- Excellent customer service.
- Fluent in English.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Be the first point of contact to all clients on the phone and in person and show that you truly care about them.
- Providing consultation to help clients choosing the right skincare product and treatment based on their needs.
- Providing various cosmetic laser treatment to clients.
- Selling medical grade Skincare Products
- Taking the initiative to ensure the clinic is always looking its best
- Helping doctors and other technicians in treatment room.
- Helping in reception daily task such as booking clients and recording service history.
What we offer to our staff:
- Unlimited in-house training
- Competitive sales commission & incentives
- Flexible schedule
- Employee product and service discount
- Complimentary products & services
- A fun, supportive and creative working environment
- Team building events & dinners
The qualified applicants should be flexible with schedule and be able to work 3-5 days a week and must be available every Saturday. Please do not apply if you are looking for a temporary job.
Aesthetics Diploma or Medical Laser Certificate
If this sounds like a perfect fit, we want to hear from you. Your application should include a detail resume with a cover letter that briefly outlines your related work experience.
Salary: A competitive hourly rate based upon experience.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Laser Technician: 1 year (Required)